Avira Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.avira.es/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled avira_es____fm.exe and its approximative size is 4.54 MB (4763416 bytes).
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 22.72 MB (23828504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- avcenter.exe (686.74 KB)
- avconfig.exe (800.80 KB)
- avgnt.exe (687.74 KB)
- sched.exe (422.74 KB)
- avira_es____fm.exe (4.54 MB)
- avmailc.exe (785.74 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (520.74 KB)
- avnotify.exe (685.30 KB)
- avrestart.exe (533.80 KB)
- avscan.exe (991.24 KB)
- avshadow.exe (417.80 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (399.80 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (968.30 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (507.30 KB)
- avwsc.exe (1,019.20 KB)
- ccuac.exe (454.30 KB)
- checkt.exe (391.80 KB)
- fact.exe (858.80 KB)
- guardgui.exe (643.30 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (441.30 KB)
- licmgr.exe (473.74 KB)
- Offercast_AVIRAV7_.exe (1.26 MB)
- rscdwld.exe (434.80 KB)
- setup.exe (1.75 MB)
- setuppending.exe (409.24 KB)
- update.exe (1.02 MB)
- updrgui.exe (384.30 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.114
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Avira. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 15:57:53.380