Avira Free Antivirus
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Go over here
for more info on Avira. Please follow http://www.avira.tw/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 381.95 KB (391120 bytes) on disk and is labeled avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.18 MB (9628840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avcenter.exe (381.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.49 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (453.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.45 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.35 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (698.78 KB)
- update.exe (597.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 22.214.171.1246
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company Avira. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.tw/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-10 07:51:57.143