Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Additional info about Avira can be seen here
. Detailed information about Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Avira Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.45 MB (12006768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (161.20 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (112.35 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (773.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (612.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (84.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 126.96.36.1995
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by Avira. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 22:11:26.050