Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.avira.com/ar/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's web page. Avira Free Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Avira Free Antivirus's main file takes around 321.05 KB (328760 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.35 MB (9800184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (80.05 KB)
- avcenter.exe (321.05 KB)
- avconfig.exe (423.55 KB)
- avgnt.exe (339.05 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.55 KB)
- avnotify.exe (410.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (175.05 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.05 KB)
- avshadow.exe (239.55 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (54.05 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (796.05 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (796.05 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.55 KB)
- avwsc.exe (503.15 KB)
- ccuac.exe (139.55 KB)
- checkt.exe (68.55 KB)
- fact.exe (445.55 KB)
- guardgui.exe (130.55 KB)
- inssda64.exe (164.05 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (108.55 KB)
- licmgr.exe (118.05 KB)
- offercast_avirav7_.exe (1.23 MB)
- sched.exe (82.05 KB)
- setup.exe (966.05 KB)
- setuppending.exe (87.05 KB)
- update.exe (585.55 KB)
- updrgui.exe (43.55 KB)
- wsctool.exe (275.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 184.108.40.20642
alone. For other Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Avira Free Antivirus:
- C:\Programmi\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Collegamenti desktop inutilizzati\Avira Control Center.lnk
- C:\Programmi\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
- C:\Programmi\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avipc.dll
- C:\Programmi\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avrestart.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by the software company Avira. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/ar/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:04:06.517