Avira Free Antivirus
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Further information on Avira can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.avira.tw/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's page. Avira Free Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Avira Free Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. apnstub.exe is the Avira Free Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies circa 139.88 KB (143240 bytes) on disk.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.88 MB (9308632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avcenter.exe (381.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.49 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.95 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (453.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.45 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.35 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (598.99 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.117
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by the software company Avira. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.tw/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-11 08:40:45.720