Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. More information on Avira can be seen here
. More details about Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.ru/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Avira Free Antivirus. They take 11.36 MB (11915368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.78 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (605.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
This web page is about Avira Free Antivirus version 184.108.40.2065
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by the software company Avira. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.ru/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-23 20:01:58.590