You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1206.1713.30857
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:12:08.117