AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0906.2330.40371
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:49:43.483