You can find on this page details on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. More information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. More details about the software SearchMoreKnow can be found at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They occupy 881.36 KB (902511
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This info is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5816.15109
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove SearchMoreKnow from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SearchMoreKnow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\flgniopemgdhkidmgmmeiccfdppknhob.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
SearchMoreKnow is an application offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. When you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:01:01.873