This web page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. More information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more info about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. SearchMoreKnow is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow directory, regulated by the user's option. SearchMoreKnow's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. SearchMoreKnow's main file takes about 323.06 KB (330816 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of SearchMoreKnow. They take about 939.67 KB (962224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.11 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5816.33129
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application marketed by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SearchMoreKnow from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SearchMoreKnow in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:32:23.420