SearchMoreKnow is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SearchMoreKnow. You can read more about on SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove SearchMoreKnow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is labeled SearchMoreKnow.exe.
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which occupy 1,016.17 KB (1040560
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.11 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
This web page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5824.11537
alone. You can find below a few links to other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 16:09:11.060