This web page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Further information on SearchMoreKnow can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more details about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. SearchMoreKnow's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow's primary file takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is called SearchMoreKnow.exe.
SearchMoreKnow installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 957.86 KB (980847
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5826.15131
only. You can find here a few links to other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SearchMoreKnow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\fdfeilpifiefgofohmcnmfiahgbbnpip.crx
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
SearchMoreKnow is an application by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-14 17:43:46.483