SearchMoreKnow is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
where you can find out more on SearchMoreKnow. More details about SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SearchMoreKnow. SearchMoreKnow's main file takes about 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and its name is SearchMoreKnow.exe.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1,016.14 KB (1040528
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.08 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5793.13262
only. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\pnhgagblkhkabbialmgcjfebohcjmcnk.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\temp.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. When you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 13:54:58.667