You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
for more details on SearchMoreKnow. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. SearchMoreKnow is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SearchMoreKnow's main file takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is named SearchMoreKnow.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SearchMoreKnow. They take about 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.16869
of SearchMoreKnow. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SearchMoreKnow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
SearchMoreKnow is an application offered by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow app will be found very quickly. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 11:00:17.217