This info is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. More data about the app SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow's main file takes about 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) and its name is UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They occupy 881.34 KB (902495
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5826.6130
only. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-14 12:22:11.150