You can find below details on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Go over here
for more information on SearchMoreKnow. You can see more info on SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk and is titled UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which take 558.30 KB (571695
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5788.22257
alone. For other SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove SearchMoreKnow from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\ainlfdemkoeicecmhbjdkpaeppiaoako.crx
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
SearchMoreKnow is a program by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 02:05:46.947