You can find below details on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Further information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. Please open http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. SearchMoreKnow is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, subject to the user's decision. SearchMoreKnow's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which occupy 881.33 KB (902479
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.03 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5784.33049
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other application versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by SearchMoreKnow. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-03 02:45:14.150