This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. More information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. More information about SearchMoreKnow can be found at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They take 881.36 KB (902511
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5812.16900
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application marketed by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:57:45.247