This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. You can read more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). SearchMoreKnow's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 323.06 KB (330816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SearchMoreKnow. They occupy 939.64 KB (962192
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.08 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5794.42060
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other application versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SearchMoreKnow we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 10:30:35.930