You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
where you can read more on SearchMoreKnow. More details about the software SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SearchMoreKnow's primary file takes about 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) and is named UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
The executable files below are part of SearchMoreKnow. They occupy an average of 558.30 KB (571695
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5803.4278
of SearchMoreKnow. For other SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SearchMoreKnow we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\jnoilpejmellcjnkjkkgeikcppkdkfak.crx
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\temp.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by SearchMoreKnow. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 18:18:12.327