This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. More details about SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it occupies close to 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SearchMoreKnow. They take about 881.35 KB (902503
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5794.15065
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SearchMoreKnow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:25:26.417