SearchMoreKnow is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. More information about SearchMoreKnow can be read here
. You can get more details on SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is titled SearchMoreKnow.exe.
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which occupy 957.86 KB (980847
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5801.27672
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 23:43:21.957