SearchMoreKnow is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. More data about SearchMoreKnow can be read here
. You can read more about related to SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. SearchMoreKnow's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with SearchMoreKnow. They occupy about 957.83 KB (980823
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5795.25866
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. After you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 14:27:47.860