You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. You can read more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's web page. SearchMoreKnow is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SearchMoreKnow. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 323.07 KB (330824 bytes).
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They take 939.68 KB (962232
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.11 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5808.9690
alone. For other SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SearchMoreKnow we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearcUserNameMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearcUserNameMoreKnow
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearcUserNameMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearcUserNameMoreKnow\Extensions\kjUserNamemddkolcfaeffbjdakeijfdgbmaoak.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearcUserNameMoreKnow\Products\UnSearcUserNameMoreKnowDesktopSearcUserName.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearcUserNameMoreKnow\SearcUserNameMoreKnow.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SearchMoreKnow from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:41:03.663