You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SearchMoreKnow. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more info about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. SearchMoreKnow is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is labeled SearchMoreKnow.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with SearchMoreKnow. They take about 957.86 KB (980847
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This web page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5825.13337
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SearchMoreKnow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SearchMoreKnow in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 17:47:51.013