SearchMoreKnow is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Further information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. More details about the app SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it occupies circa 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SearchMoreKnow. They occupy about 881.34 KB (902495
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5797.20471
of SearchMoreKnow. For more SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SearchMoreKnow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\bnchlihpaandhgfenjpehejnchbkgdnf.crx
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by SearchMoreKnow. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:29:15.577