You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. SearchMoreKnow's main file takes about 323.05 KB (330800 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SearchMoreKnow. They take 939.63 KB (962176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.08 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5797.2477
only. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 20:20:59.040