This web page contains complete information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Further information on SearchMoreKnow can be seen here
. Further information about SearchMoreKnow can be found at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove SearchMoreKnow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SearchMoreKnow.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's primary executable file and it occupies around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which take 957.82 KB (980807
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This web page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5784.24045
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application marketed by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-02 22:45:41.677