This info is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Additional info about SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. More information about SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SearchMoreKnow. The application's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is titled SearchMoreKnow.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with SearchMoreKnow. They take about 957.83 KB (980823
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5802.38478
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-21 05:38:38.827