This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it takes approximately 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They take 1,016.20 KB (1040584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.11 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
This info is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5815.22311
alone. For other SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SearchMoreKnow we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\flgniopemgdhkidmgmmeiccfdppknhob.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
SearchMoreKnow is an application by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow app will be found very quickly. When you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-03 21:10:38.013