This web page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. More information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more info about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. SearchMoreKnow is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it occupies approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They occupy 616.58 KB (631376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5785.7844
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other application versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program by SearchMoreKnow. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow app will be found very quickly. When you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:12:05.307