This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
where you can read more on SearchMoreKnow. You can see more info related to SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). SearchMoreKnow's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow's main file takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is named SearchMoreKnow.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SearchMoreKnow. They occupy about 957.87 KB (980855
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5820.4318
alone. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program marketed by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-08 10:42:50.240