You can find below details on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Additional info about SearchMoreKnow can be read here
. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more facts about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. SearchMoreKnow is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SearchMoreKnow's primary file takes around 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) and is called UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SearchMoreKnow. They take about 881.37 KB (902519
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5813.702
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net_0.localstorage
SearchMoreKnow is a program by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. When you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 12:10:48.543