This page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Go over here
for more info on SearchMoreKnow. More details about SearchMoreKnow can be found at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's primary executable file and it takes around 323.04 KB (330792 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.54 KB (866856
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5802.20487
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SearchMoreKnow we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\jnoilpejmellcjnkjkkgeikcppkdkfak.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by SearchMoreKnow. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SearchMoreKnow from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 10:36:34.217