You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
where you can read more on SearchMoreKnow. Please open http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's web page. SearchMoreKnow is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which occupy 957.86 KB (980847
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5816.42111
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SearchMoreKnow in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-05 08:12:11.770