This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Additional info about SearchMoreKnow can be read here
. You can get more details related to SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow's main file takes about 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is named SearchMoreKnow.exe.
The executable files below are part of SearchMoreKnow. They take an average of 957.86 KB (980847
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5802.29488
only. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\jnoilpejmellcjnkjkkgeikcppkdkfak.crx
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program marketed by SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-21 00:38:49.777