This info is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can read more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled SearchMoreKnow.exe and its approximative size is 76.50 KB (78336 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SearchMoreKnow. They occupy 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5820.22331
alone. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-08 21:32:15.187