This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
for more information on SearchMoreKnow. More details about the software SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. Usually the SearchMoreKnow application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SearchMoreKnow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SearchMoreKnow. They take 881.33 KB (902487
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5800.25875
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SearchMoreKnow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:44:47.477