You can find on this page details on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. More data about SearchMoreKnow can be read here
. More information about the software SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SearchMoreKnow. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which take 881.33 KB (902487
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5797.29478
only. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SearchMoreKnow.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SearchMoreKnow when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\bnchlihpaandhgfenjpehejnchbkgdnf.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program by SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:15:33.047