SearchMoreKnow is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SearchMoreKnow. More details about SearchMoreKnow can be found at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, depending on the user's choice. SearchMoreKnow's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it occupies around 323.06 KB (330816 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 939.64 KB (962192
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.08 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
This info is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5806.6085
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 13:47:42.830