You can find below details on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Take a look here
for more details on SearchMoreKnow. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk and is titled UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They occupy 881.35 KB (902503
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5818.27714
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\kdeekjeminbcjbfcohnnjppafgngbehe.crx
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Service Mgr SearchMoreKnow
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Service Mgr SearchMoreKnow\DisplayName
SearchMoreKnow is an application offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 00:54:29.063