You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. You can read more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. More information about SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SearchMoreKnow. The program's main executable file is labeled SearchMoreKnow.exe and occupies 76.50 KB (78336 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SearchMoreKnow. They take 957.87 KB (980855
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This web page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5807.34892
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-26 03:46:42.813