SearchMoreKnow is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can read more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more info about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SearchMoreKnow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SearchMoreKnow.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it occupies close to 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SearchMoreKnow. They occupy about 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5824.20528
only. You can find here a few links to other SearchMoreKnow releases:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 00:25:58.997