You can find below details on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
for more info on SearchMoreKnow. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more information about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which take 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5818.36725
only. You can find here a few links to other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application offered by SearchMoreKnow. Some people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. After you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 05:33:12.673