SearchMoreKnow is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Further information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. More info about the program SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SearchMoreKnow.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's primary executable file and it takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SearchMoreKnow. They take about 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5788.31265
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\ainlfdemkoeicecmhbjdkpaeppiaoako.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by SearchMoreKnow. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SearchMoreKnow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. After you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 01:45:12.667