SearchMoreKnow is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. You can read more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove SearchMoreKnow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk and is titled UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which take 881.36 KB (902511
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5789.24062
only. For other SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\ciblkdhifphbdkghflfcabhjmdnllflm.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
SearchMoreKnow is an application by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. When you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 14:52:34.113