You can find below details on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. More details about the software SearchMoreKnow can be found at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder (same installation drive as Windows). SearchMoreKnow's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which occupy 881.36 KB (902511
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5807.16900
of SearchMoreKnow. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net_0.localstorage
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SearchMoreKnow from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-02 20:32:49.023