This web page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can read more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. SearchMoreKnow is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SearchMoreKnow's main file takes around 323.04 KB (330792 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
SearchMoreKnow installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 939.62 KB (962168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.08 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5792.29469
only. You can find here a few links to other SearchMoreKnow releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\pnhgagblkhkabbialmgcjfebohcjmcnk.crx
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.lnk
Additional values that are not removed:
SearchMoreKnow is an application by SearchMoreKnow. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:31:26.273