SearchMoreKnow is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more information about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. SearchMoreKnow is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SearchMoreKnow. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it occupies circa 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 881.36 KB (902511
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This web page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5816.24122
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\kdeekjeminbcjbfcohnnjppafgngbehe.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
SearchMoreKnow is a program released by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. When you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-04 22:14:49.490