This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SearchMoreKnow. You can get more details related to SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. Usually the SearchMoreKnow application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SearchMoreKnow. They occupy an average of 881.33 KB (902487
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5790.16865
of SearchMoreKnow. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
The files below remain on your disk by SearchMoreKnow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. When you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 09:17:16.697